[Ansteorra] sueing the sca

hal johnson thundercavman at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 00:34:14 PST 2012

i agree with what has been said what my big beef is that while this did happen and i feel for the childern in this matter. 1 where were the parents of said children doing when this was going on. 2when was this found out 3 how long was this going on before said children said anything to there parents. and 4  how long after that did the parents decided to sue the sca. again i  feel for the children i have ZERO feeling for kiddy fuc---on any leavel my thoughts are these as soon as a convicion is read into the courts recoreds take them outside and hang them on the 6 oclock news and get the children the HELP they need to recover from this .    in serivce to the kingdom of ansteorra LD Harold graybear