[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Volunteers - Please Read

Jessica Doss jdennison6913 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 17:10:59 PST 2012

Just so you know where I'm coming from before I make a CRAZY suggestion. My husband and I have a job where we are out of pocket most of the time. We did not make any events last year, although we are hopeful of making one or two this year. We have decided to go ahead and renew our memberships that we allowed to lapse due to financial reasons. It made more sense to pay a nms whenever we got around to an event. We decided to support this dream we all dream. I saw somewhere recently that we have in the neighborhood of 30,000 paid members with an estimated 60,000 more playing. Here is the crazy idea, if even only the paid members threw $10 into the pot we could raise 300,000 dollars towards this cause. We are willing to buy a membership (we don't really need) and throw the extra $10 each in too. Call me crazy if you wish, but I would like to make sure all of us have a game to play. No matter how much or how little. Local or kingdom wide. <steps down off of soap box>
  Thank you for listening, Johanna of Bjornsborg