[Ansteorra] Fundraising Question

Sara Manley wenchilada at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:45:04 PST 2012

**Greetings Ansteorra,
Please know that some of your cousins overseas, who are not affiliated with
USA BOD (and are therefore exempt) are trying to work out how they can
help. It's our game too and we want to support the game that is loved on
all corners of the earth.

In the meantime, a question popped up from Duena Constanzia Moralez y de
Zamora and I am happy to forward responses to her:

She says: "FYI SCA folks, there are people across the many Kingdoms who are
offering to make and sell their wares in order to raise funds to donate
toward our current settlement. I'm not sure what Lochac will be doing in
this issue (as we have had an abundance of other awful things that we are
currently grieving so we're still collecting ourselves). Anyway in the
meantime, I would be very interested to hear of anyone who is doing stuff
across the Kingdoms. I have already ordered an Atlantian blue knitted hat
from a lovely lady (Beatriz Aluares) who I had the pleasure of meeting at
Pennsic. Folks - what's out there?"

To help, there is a wonderful (yet not very widly known...yet...) website,
put together by Master William de Castille (also from Lochac). You will
find there a heading 'Fundraising for Settlement' if you want to list your
wares there.

In Service,
Mistress Finn
(OP Lochacian, currently residing in Stargate)