[Ansteorra] Underage Participation In The SCA

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:03:27 PST 2012

Cionaodh,

We're looking at the net resources of the north american segment of
the SCA being summarily depleted by about 18%, and you're
hypothesizing about cutting memberships to some of the most hard
working, dedicated, devoted and resourceful members we have.

How about we climb out of this mess *before* you start talking about
cutting our ranks?

Tacky, Cionaodh,  And I don't mean "not a good time" tacky. I'm
talking about "other than your husband, how was the play, Mrs Lincoln"
type tacky.

Ivo