[Ansteorra] Children in the Sca

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:57:45 PST 2012

Antoine,

Me too.  I really believe that if you do anything in the SCA that involves
combat, weapons, or animals you should have to be a member.  From toasting
marshmallows on a camp out with the Boy Scouts to rolling on the mat at my
local BJJ dojo... they make you pay for the risks.  As it should be,
IMNSHO.  TANSTAAFL.

Sir Dieterich/Casey/ and sometimes Hanse