[Ansteorra] Children in the Sca

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 7 22:29:04 PST 2012

In these days of cell phones, this probably works well, but only works
if your cell phone is working, and cell connection is good. At the
Small Ball in a Small Hall event recently, I seem to remember at least
one person having trouble with cell phone reception.

Are these tattoos something you can do on the spur of the moment, say
at gate, or do they have to be ordered ahead of time?

For big, especially non-SCA events where no one is likely to know you,
this sounds like a great tool.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com