[Ansteorra] Lawsuit, Children, Liability

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 7 22:50:47 PST 2012

If that $25,000 figure is correct, then it means that the parents only
get $150,000, leaving well over $1 million for the lawyers.

Is that normal? While the lawyers often get extravagant fees, I
thought 40% was about what they got as opposed to 95%.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris