[Ansteorra] Children in the Sca

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 7 23:08:24 PST 2012

Okay, here is the info from Trimaris about what they are requiring in
the way of tags on children at events.

I was wrong earlier, it doesn't have to be a tag, but must be "a means
of identification that states their name, the mundane and SCA name of
their parent/guardian, a secondary contact's mundane and SCA name, and
an emergency contact point (ie: cellphone number)"

Note that it doesn't specify how big or small the tag must be.

Again, I think Ansteorra ought to think strongly about requiring
something similar.

Stefan

Begin forwarded message: