[Ansteorra] Child ID Tags (was:Children in the Sca)

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 07:16:14 PST 2012

Another readily available option might be an actual dog tag - available at any Petsmart or other pet supply store, machine engraved while you wait with the information you want for less than $10.  String it on a chain, ribbon or bracelet, or pin it to the child's clothing, like military style tags it can only be read close up.

Padraig

Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark