[Ansteorra] Lawsuit, Children, Liability

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 8 07:31:15 PST 2012

What I think that people are forgetting here is that these didn't just happen in the SCA. Things like this happen every day in other organizations and groups and in the community in general. Hell, even teachers are molesting young students and having affairs with them and getting pregnant by middle school and high school boys. Yes, it's sick! But it happens! Yes, this has affected 'all' of us in some way, but I'm starting to think about going off list because my inbox is getting flooded with messages about this. I had almost 200 messages from just over a 12 hour period of time.