[Ansteorra] The Society comes together...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 8 14:04:45 PST 2012

I just thought I'd forward this message to show that despite the
arguments, the Society can still come together around common needs and
goals. In addition to this info from Calontir,  Drachenvald and
Lochac, even though they are not required to contribute any money are
doing so, to put this disaster behind us.

For clarification, Calontir was one of the kingdoms that didn't have
enough funds in their kingdom accounts to pay their 18% penalty alone,
so they asked their biggest? richest? groups to contribute 18% but not
their smaller groups.

Stefan

Begin forwarded message:

--------