[Ansteorra] Children in the Sca

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 15:09:16 PST 2012

At Walmart in Bryan you can get a dog-tag stamped at a machine at the front of the store - I assume Bryan Walmart isn't the only place with one of these... Also, consider the pet store
(they call 'em dog-tags for a reason) or you could Google "military surplus austin" and find the 15 or so listings...
Paedric