[Ansteorra] Fund raiser?

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Wed Feb 8 22:35:23 PST 2012

I made a similar suggestion with some ideas of how we could have fun with
it (bardic & classes on Youtube, event chat room or facebook  group or
twitter feed, event photo album) but the only reply I got was that Acceps
will soon be taking donations.

Maybe you will get better traction.

Christian Doré