[Ansteorra] financial matters

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:59:58 PST 2012

To the ends to bringing in new people and helping this group to grow;
we need to increase discussions on all of the mailing lists of all of
the wonderful things that we do.  People who are checking the group
out need to see evidence of all that is good in the SCA and not just
the artifact of something long ago.  For those with children they need
to know that they are welcome and that there are policies in place to
ensure safety.  But far above all of that, people need to see that the
elements that the SCA stands for are alive and well.
Susan the Curious