[Ansteorra] iso european dancers ??

Randy Shipp randyshipp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 08:35:16 PST 2012

My wife and I would be interested in learning some simple, period,
European dances here in the Steppes.  I understand there was once a
group here that went its own way.  If there were people who wanted to
learn, where can they find recordings of appropriate period music?
(This leads to a whole discussion of where [other than Bryn Gwlad]
there are people practicing period music performance!)

--Antoine