[Ansteorra] iso european dancers ??

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Feb 14 13:01:35 PST 2012

greetings

hhhmm, just a thought here , but couldn't the dining area be cleared, and
used after court at camping events ? even if not at day trip events.
the only event I ever made it to in the east kingdom ( Pennsylvania took 2.5
hours to drive to and was already packing up at 2pm ) I really hope
ansteorra isn't headed in that direction : /

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur