[Ansteorra] iso european dancers ??

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:20:44 PST 2012

I would guess that it is a group activity as opposed to a single
performance.  We used to have a dance guild in Northkeep and even with
my two left feet I had a great time doing it.  I think the biggest
challenge was getting enough people to show.  I am horrific with
titles and names, but it was Ladies Rosamund and Something Atte Wood I
think.  It was a great blast for even those with two left feet and I
know we did at least one demo with dancing if not more.  As for demos,
I think that being able to do a simple dance is one of the best ways
to get imto the mind set of actually participating as opposed to just
onserving.

The flirting is one of the great joys of it.  I think it wold be a
great tradition to get going again, if there was dancing on Frieday
night it would provide a place for people to gather around when most
events don't have anything going on.  I love how it is an activity
that takes in all shose coming in and provides a way to interact acoss
the board.
Susan