[Ansteorra] iso european dancers ??

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Tue Feb 14 15:43:33 PST 2012

>>Currently there is no regularly scheduled  dance in Mooneschadowe.

There was a bit of a down turn in interest for a while and then about the time interest picked up, our space just proved to not be well suited for it.  Hopefully that will change again soon.  Though the dancing at the last revel was fun.

>>Estrill Swet - one time dance instructor of Mooneschadowe

And still our favorite and most honored dance instructor....as Sir Jean Paul said, you make it look easy.  I tend to forget verses or mis-hear the music and get off beat, but I try.  If it weren't for your continued guidance, we wouldn't even be this far.