[Ansteorra] [Bonwicke] Bardic Format?

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 21 09:04:01 PST 2012

After discussing it with the wife and the subsequent quashing of my idea of
dueling limericks we have decided the following:  Each bard shall perform 2
pieces, the bards shall perform in rounds rather than both pieces together.
With the coming of Gulf Wars we would like a militant theme for one of the
pieces, emphasis on Ansteorra victorious.  The other we leave to the bard's
choice with the mention that making the Baroness-to-be laugh is always a
good thing.

HE Gerold