[Ansteorra] No OTCs at Point

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:33:45 PST 2012

Just as a reminder to my War goers:

There will be no over the counter medicines at Gulf Wars available at Chirurgeons Point due to mundane laws. So pack your own pepto, immodium, motrin, Tylenol, antacids, Benadryl, and commonly used OTCs.

Chirurgeon's Point at five points will be open from 8am - 10pm to clean and dress wounds, have ice, ace bandages, splints, cots, warm and cold weather beverages, and lots of TLC. :-)

Hopefully, with the help of many dedicated volunteers, we will have the battles covered with mobile Chirurgeon stations located near water bearer stations. Look for the banner!

There will be on call chirurgeons over night available via the radio. We have EMS back up on and off site should a true emergency arise.

Also at Point, printed directions to local urgent care clinic and hospitals will be available.

There are daily first aid/CPR and chirurgeon 101 classes taking place in the chirurgeon's point classroom. Please consider becoming a Chirurgeon and helping the war and kingdom.

There is a Chirurgeon meet and greet scheduled on Monday at 5pm.

We will not be taking at point this year what we use to call OMG forms. We ask the populous, should they have a medical condition, please keep a list of medication, medical history, doctors information,and list of emergency contacts on their persons. There will be blank forms available at Point. We will also have a few red cross emblazoned pouches to hang off your belt available at Point.

We are still hoping to fill our "new to us" box freezer with sweet tubes of hydration! Freezer pop donation will be taken at chirurgeons point throughout the war and will be available to anyone... No injury required! I will make sure the staff keeps those babies replenished!

In Service,

HL Caley

GW War Chirurgeon
Ansteorra Kingdom Chirurgeon