[Ansteorra] Calligrapher in Georgetown/Austin area needed ASAP

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:54:24 PST 2012

Good morning all,

It has been taken care of!  Thanks to anyone who thought they would be
able to help!!! And many many thanks to Star Signet for not freaking
out at this late date!

Helene

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Star Signet
<star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:
> Good day to all,
>
> Lady Helena is completing the Rose Tourney scroll for Her Royal Majesty
> Amelot for the upcoming War Event.  She is in need of someone with a steady
> hand to complete the calligraphy for the scroll.
>
> If you have time in the next week or so, please contact either Helena or
> myself ASAP. We need to make sure the scroll is in the hands of Sable
> before everyone leaves for War.
>
> Many thanks!
>
> --
> In Service to the Dream,
>
> Lady Viviana Rowntree
> Star Signet Herald
> http://scribe.ansteorra.org

"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant
series of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert
Gates, Secretary of Defense.