[Ansteorra] Prize for Elfsea Defender - Suggestions?

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:11:12 PST 2012

I'm the current Defender for the Barony of Elfsea and we are trying to get more fighters to come play with us.So, other than having a hell of a fun list, my part is to provide a tres groovy keeper prize for the next Defender.I have commissioned the amazingly talented Ld. Randwulf to create a gorgeous field authorized weapon.

 My question to fighters out there is, "What would you want to get as a prize to use on the field if it is going tobe something really special?" If you haven't seen his work he does beautiful axes, polearms, spears, warhammers,etc... They really aren't for everyday use but will really complete a pas kit.

 And, if you can make it, you need to come to Elfsea Defender. 5 30 minute bearpits cosisting of different weaponstyles. The top four finish it with a single-elim best-two-of-three Champions bout Yers, Duke GuntharElfsea Defender