[Ansteorra] Chamberlain

Anna Lichorad isabelotdeforens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 11:02:09 PST 2012

Greetings Ansteorra,

  I hope the New Year finds everyone doing well. I am pleased to announce
that the new kingdom Chamberlain will be HE Honour du Bois. I wish to thank
HE Kajira for her time serving in this office. For those who are wondering
what the chamberlain does in brief he/she is a deputy of the Kingdom
Exchequer. The Chamberlain is responsible for the inventory and maintenance
of all kingdom property and regalia used by the Royalty and their
Champions.
  Also I wish to announce that the office of coastal regional treasurer is
now accepting applications. The regional treasurers are responsible for
holding classes in their regions, answering questions from the local
treasurers, checking the reports from local treasurers. If you are
interested in this office, please contact HL Sarra Ashton of York, the
current coastal regional treasurer or myself.

Yours in service,
Isabelot de Forens
Kingdom Exchequer