[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Artisan's Row is looking for teachers

Wyllow wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Thu Jan 5 21:12:47 PST 2012

Greetings unto the Populace!

Once again, we are seeking artisans, crafters, and scholars eager to pass their knowledge on during Gulf Wars.

Information and a class submission form is here:

http://www.gulfwars.org/activities/arts-and-sciences/artisans-row.html

I would like to make a special call for Artisan's Row, since it offers such unique opportunities.
- Have you ever wanted to teach a process that takes 3-4 days, with drying/resting time between each step?
- Or set up an elaborate work area at an event - and be able to leave it set up for a week?
- Or try working your craft under true medieval conditions: a wood fire, buckets of water, sun-drying?
- Or combine your craft with another - and another - and another?
Then offer to teach at Artisan's Row.

Have you wanted to run a unique A&S challenge, requiring a community of artisans, or on-site resources?
Then offer to run an A&S Competition.

There are similar unique opportunities at Scribes' Point, the Theatre, Al-Mahala, and Early Period, as well as tented classrooms for more scholarly classes.  They all start by sending in your Class/A&S Competition Submission Form.

The coordinators for these areas are building their schedules now - so don't delay!

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig