[Ansteorra] Candlemas

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 12:20:53 PST 2012

Greetings,
We cordially invite you to Bryn Gwlad's Candlemas celebration to be
held on the fourth day of February, 2012.  We will be choosing our
Artisan and Bard.  There will also be a variety of classes and
additional competitions for your enjoyment.  During feast, the
traditional candle dance will be performed and a celebration ball will
be held.

We truly hope that you can attend, and look forward to your presence.

There will be a food bank drive as well as a blood drive on site.

The event is located at 445 E Morrow St.   Georgetown, TX

for more information  https://sites.google.com/site/candlemas2012/

We welcome you all to attend.

--
---