[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament This Weekend!

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:29:40 PST 2012

Greetings Ansteorra!

The Tournament to choose Heirs for Their Stellar Majesties Aaron and
Amelot, is to be held this weekend in Seawinds, January 14th, 2012!

The event site is La Fruta County Park in Mathis, TX. Directions: Make
your best way to IH-37 in Mathis, take Exit 36 to TX359 West. Remain
on TX359 WB for approximately 5 miles, look for the SCA and La Fruta
Park signs on left, making a left onto CR 1092. You will come to a T
intersection, turn right to proceed into the Park!

Camping is available for those who would like to camp. Please contact
the event steward using information below.

Schedule:

Site Opens Friday @ 7 PM (Gate open 7-10pm)
Saturday 8 AM - Gate Opens
Armor Inspection 9 AM @ Lyst Field
Court Begins @ 10 AM
Procession to follow Court, and Lyst to follow procession

Following the Tournament Lyst, and the Crowning of Our new Prince and
Princess, there will be a Chivalric Circle, location TBA.

There will be a Free! Sideboard Breakfast and Lunch. Check out the
Website for the menu.
(http://web.seawinds.ansteorra.org/upcoming-events/crown-tournament)