[Ansteorra] Terric Bearsmountian...

Vujadea vujadea200 at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 14:29:38 PST 2012

With a triumphant sound, a great  woman rode her winged steed from the sky. She lifted the fallen warrior, now broken of this world, into her arms and flew to Valhalla.
Tonight, he meets his warrior friends and foe that have gone before him. he lifts his mug high, drinking deep the last drop, thankful to be with those he has missed, and thankful to no longer be in pain.
Here, on Earth, he is remembered as a caring  friend, a wonderful father, and a loving husband. While we mourn the loss of this great man, we too are thankful that he is no longer hurting  We look forward to the day that we can join him in revelry and be together once again.

I wanted everyone to know that this afternoon, my father passed. Those of you who knew him, he thought of you as family. The SCA meant more to him  then even even he could have expressed.

Any details will soon follow

Adena Terricsdottir, OP