[Ansteorra] additional crown information

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 6 03:54:09 PST 2012

Online registration for Crown Tourney ends tonight at midnight.  If you
intend to fight and you can not get registered online, please be on site
early and prepared to stand in line to register.  You will need your
fighter card and your membership card.  This is a primitive site and I am
not sure what our technology access will be.
If you need help registering, email me privately.  As of this moment, I
have a whole lot of Hersey Kisses that do not have a home:(
thanks,
gwyneth