[Ansteorra] looking for idea for your device?

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Jan 6 19:46:11 PST 2012

This a great free e-book. http://books.google.com/books?id=wUAaAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Heraldry+for+craftsmen+%26+designers+By+Sir+William+Henry+St.+John+Hope&hl=en&sa=X&ei=crsHT5TOE_TLsQLUvoyRCg&sqi=2&ved=0CDcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Heraldry%20for%20craftsmen%20%26%20designers%20By%20Sir%20William%20Henry%20St.%20John%20Hope&f=false
It is Sir William book on Hearldry for craftmen and designers through google free books.
It is a little tiring to read so if you only want to look at period pictures for ideas go to the end and flip through the ill.
Also if you want some good infro. on Crest put in Crest and helms in the search engine and another article comes up.
willow