[Ansteorra] OT: contact info those at 12th Night asked for

SCA lady.annwn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:22:51 PST 2012

I apologize for taking up the bandwidth,  but I promised _many_ people at Steppes 12th Night I'd pass my contact information along.

There are a couple ways to place orders with me, or contact me.
Email: cakemonkeys at gmail.com
Or shonao at gmail.com

I'm in the process of getting my "real" web site up and running, but in the mean time, people can find me on Facebook either under my personal account
Search user: Shonao
Or my biz account, search user: Cake Monkeys

Hopefully by the end of the month my actual site will be up, and that will be www.CakeMonkeys.com

Hope this helps those that asked!

Thanks again for all the wonderful compliments as well!

-Annwn
Mka: Shona