[Ansteorra] Steppes 12th Night

Misty Hosey honourdubois at verizon.net
Sun Jan 8 23:28:59 PST 2012

Along with Asoph and Katherine I wish to extend my thanks to everyone for
such a great turnout at Steppes 12th Night.

There are so many names of those I saw and stories of those I did not who
made this event what it was.  Thank you everyone who helped with set up,
prep, work on feast, gate, Kingdom Eistefodd, scroll displays, period
gaming, food fights, entouraging Their Excellencies, serving, tear down,
through the hallways.

I am truly grateful for everyone, you are what make "The Dream" happen.

My deepest gratitude and Best Regards,

In Service,

HE Honour du Bois

Autocrat