[Ansteorra] New Bard

Franchesca Bush franchescabush at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:55:54 PST 2012

As my first witness to a bardic competition, I can attest that I
experienced joy, sadness, laughter and tears listening to the wonderful
performers.  I was struck by the abilities of each, yet young Robert fitz
Galen overall impressed me most.  His age is beguiling, his enthusiasm
infectious, and his passion evident.  It hope that I see a whole lot more
of this fine young man.

Humbly,
Francisca Sastre de Arellano