[Ansteorra] Clothing painting question

Evil Sara bast.kitten at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 08:12:17 PST 2012

I am the recipient of a beautiful cotton parasol done with silk dying
techniques.  You can see a shot that Master Caelin took of it here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/6213262160/in/set-72157627696792397

Upon close inspection, the paint does wick into pools more obviously
than on silk, but overall it's held up better than acrylic.

Hope this helps.
Sara de la Val