[Ansteorra] maybe an answer to recruitment problems

Ren Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 06:34:02 PST 2012

This is one reason Mooneshadowe is such a fantastic groups for college students. Mooneshadowe does more locally than other groups. They have meetings every week as well as fighter practices.  Then there is the fact that they travel together and camp together as a group. This enables more students  to be able to afford eventing.

They have figured out how to work with a college student's schedule and pocket book. It works because many of the "old timers" in the group started out as college students and it is now their culture. They are very good about thinking how to attract and keep the new person active within the college students mindset.

Unfortunately for the college student this isn't how a normal group is run. The average local groups are geared towards the person who has a full time job and possibly a family.

I suggest Alassandro that you transfer to OSU and become part of Mooneshadowe.  Hehe.

In service,
Katrine la Escolpiera

Sent from my iPhone