[Ansteorra] maybe an answer to recruitment problems

Franchesca Bush franchescabush at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 12:57:11 PST 2012

LOL!  We do and we have a lot of fun.  As I mentioned elsewhere, there
comes a point that you are limited by what you don't know.  If you don't
know, you don't know what to ask.  I think that is something to consider.
What are the next steps.  Actually something to consider is what are the
first steps.  I mean I could read that I dont' need a name yet, or fancy
clothes, or what-not, but that doesn't mean I don't feel like I should have
those things.  I know it was something I really got hung up on in the
beginning.  Then once I was trying to pick things, I was afraid to make
clothes before in case my interests change.  I know I'm not the best
seamstress and have little time, so I wanted to spend time on things that
fit.  I also was concerned about documentable clothing.  I realize now that
maybe it was all unneccesary, but I had misconceived notions about the SCA
in general.  :)

Francisca