[Ansteorra] maybe an answer to recruitment problems

Robert Singleton sluggy7584 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:59:35 PST 2012

> I expect most of our first outfits--possibly our first two or three
> outfits--were pretty primitive (lord knows mine certainly were. <G>)

For my first SCA outing, and I don't even remember what it was; one of
Mikael of Monmouthshire's coronations, I think... Anyway, I was in
brown jeans and an oversized red and white T-shirt, but I wore a black
sash as a belt over my T-shirt. It actually worked pretty well from a
certain distance....

Robartach O'Sluaghain

"Sluggy!"

--

"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't
mean politics won't take an interest in you." - Pericles