[Ansteorra] January Estrella Digest

Mineko Murai mineko.murai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:29:48 PST 2012

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

KNOWN WORLD January Estrella War Digest

Contents:

1 *ACCEPS Deadline Feb. 17*

2 *Links to Estrella Scenarios and A&S Competition*

3 * A&S Categories for Estrella War 29 Poll (Year 2013)*

1.

Preregister for Estrella War XXVIII

Now that the Holidays have come to a close, it is time to turn our thoughts
to WAR!  Preregistration DEADLINES are approaching!

Please remember: Land allotment is based on Preregistration numbers!!  Make
sure you preregister so that your local group gets all the land it needs to
accommodate everyone.

Other Dates to know –

January 31, 2012 – Last date for personal checks

February 15, 2012 – Last date for mailed in registration (money orders,
bank checks only)

February 17, 2012 – Last date for on-line registration (ACCEPS)

For more information on Preregistration visit www.estrellawar.org.

We look forward to seeing you at the War!

Pre-Registration Staff

Preregistration at estrellawar.org

2.

Estrella War XXVIII is a great opportunity to meet with fellow artisans and
exchange knowledge and techniques. What better place than to show off your
works than the Estrella War Arts & Sciences Competition!! This year its
Viking Headwear, Purses/Pouches and Woodworking!  Find all the details here
http://arts.atenveldt.org/Estrella We look forward to seeing you at
Estrella War XXVIII!

Are you worth your weight in GOLD!?  The Estrella War XXVIII coffers are
overflowing with GOLD!!! Defend it! Fight for it! Steal it! Ransom it! Pawn
it! OK, maybe not pawn it. Raise your swords and fight for the coffers of
Estrella!! Estrella War XXVIII rapier scenarios can be found here!!!
http://www.estrellawar.org/Portals/EstrellaWar/EW-XXVIII/Treaty/Estrella%20War%20XXVIII%20Rapier%20Scenarios.pdf

These scenarios are as good as . . . you guessed it! GOLD!!!

The cries of battle are getting louder!  Can you hear the clash of swords,
the sounds of spears and shields?! Do you have your Ax, your glaive, your
mace and dagger? Ready your armies and prepare for WAR!!! The Kingdom of
Atenveldt invites you to come out for a week of friends and fun!!  Defend
the town!! Assail the castle!! Band together with your friends to defeat
your foes!   Meet your opponent on the open fields, the mountains, and the
trees!? That’s right, Estrella War XXVIII’s new site has trees to offer a
fantastic woods battle so that you can fight in the shade!! Estrella War
XXVIII hard suit battle scenarios are now available here
http://www.estrellawar.org/Portals/EstrellaWar/EW-XXVIII/Treaty/Estrella%20War%20XXVIII%20Armored%20Combat%20Scenarios.pdf
More fun than you can shake a stick at!

3.

Greetings from THL Raven Mayne, Kingdom of Atenveldt Minister of Arts and
Sciences,

I have two very important and exciting announcements:

First, all of the information on the Kingdom of Atenveldt A&S Website, for
the Estrella War
A&S XXVIII [2012] Competition, is up to date as of today.

Second, after discussions with their Majesties of the Kingdom of Atenveldt,
Craven and Elzbieta, acting
Estrella War Treaty Coordinator, Lady Corynne MacLeod, and some technical
assistance from our Kingdom of Atenveldt Arts and Sciences Champion, Lady
Elsa Olavintytar,
the final decision has been made by their Majesties of Atenveldt for the
process of choosing
the next arts and sciences categories for Estrella War A&S Competition XXIX
[2013].
An Official Poll has been created with 19 suggested titles. The final
categories will be
announced at Estrella War XXVIII [2012]. Then they will be posted
out to the Known World in more detail as soon as I am able.

I would ask that everyone please vote for your top three. The Official Poll
is on
the Kingdom of Atenveldt A&S Website, and soon will be on the Estrella War
Website, both where the information about Estrella War A&S Competition
XXVIII
[2012] is located currently.

Try any of the following:

http://arts.atenveldt.org/Estrella [bottom of page]

or

http://www.estrellawar.org/Activities/ArtsandSciences/ArtsAndSciencesCompetition
[Coming soon]

Direct to the official Poll:

https://docs.google.com/a/atenveldt.org/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dD\
BEVkJFNTdOQV9CeWd3SXZhWmRPT2c6MQ#gid=0

Thank you for any participation you can lend. If you have any questions
please
direct them to me at asmin AT Atenveldt DOT org.

Always in Service,
THLordship Raven Mayne
KMoAS for the Kingdom of Atenveldt

This digest has been brought to you by your friendly Estrella War
Promotions Staff.

Lord Marek the Jew and Mineko of Twin Moons.