[Ansteorra] Ribbon/Garter Insignia "Warp-in" at Candlemas

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 17 19:29:21 PST 2012

Greetings weavers of Ansteorra,

The event steward for Candlemas has graciously given me room to host a
"Warp-in."  For those of you with inkle or card looms (or other portable looms)
who would like to weave insignia or see what it's about, this is for you.  I
will bring balls of red, black and gold cotton string.  You bring your looms,
heddles and/or cards.  We'll be warping Centurion and Star of Merit garters that
you can weave at your own pace.  If you would like to warp up Iris of Merit
garters, bring your own rainbow of string.  Come for the free string, stay for
the fun!

If there is interest, other "Warp-ins" can be hosted at other events.

Contact me if you have questions/idea.

In Service, I am
Radegundis
Insignia Deputy