[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender Taverns

Seneschal Elfsea seneschal.elfsea at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:13:56 PST 2012

Greeting Ansteorra!!

We are looking for a few good taverns!

Elfsea Defender is not too far away, and there are many wonderful things
planned..but, we need food on site, as the Tavern Coordinator (sounds like
fun!!), I am seeking out a few good  taverns to come feed the masses that
will be converging upon Elfsea for this grand event.

if you are interested, or know some one that would be interested, please
have them contact me (off list, please) and we can discuss locations on
site, answer any questions....and there just MIGHT be a cool incentive to
have your tavern at Elfsea....

Thank you, and hope to see You all there,

In Service,

Elspeth de Stervlen
Tavern Coordinator
Elfsea Defender