[Ansteorra] Food at Crown

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:35:07 PST 2012

What do you do, just mix it up and throw it in a loaf pan? Does it need to
rise first or do the pans need to be greased? I have an old (in my fridge
since Aug and well past it's born on date) box of beers. Would they be OK
for the bread?
 Tina

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Joanne Murphy
<joannemurphy111 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you, Amanda. I'm going to make some tonight!
> Joanne
>
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Deborah May <auntdwen at sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
>
> > I've used this recipe for years and years and absolutely love it!  I
> highly
> > recommend serving it warm w/ honey & butter, said Pooh in a very sticky
> > voice.
> >
> > Blessings,
> > Dwen

Any day above ground is a good day!