[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 69, Issue 19, Insignia Warping and Weaving

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 19 14:47:00 PST 2012

While this is primarily meant as a warping session, I will be happy to show you
the ropes, as I'm sure others will be as well.  I'll do my best to have an inkle
loom or cards already warped to teach with.  If anyone else already has one
warped up, feel free to come by and weave with us.

Thanks,
Radegund

Message: 9