[Ansteorra] Calling all merchants, you are invited to...

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:44:16 PST 2012

Steppes Warlord is coming up. It will be the weekend of May 25th to the 28th, Memorial Day weekend.We have spaces outside and in the air-conditioned hall. I have 27 names so far that I will be contacting with details. Please contact me if you are interested in coming to our event. I will be happy to add your name to my list.

Lady GabrieleMerchant Coordinator

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)