[Ansteorra] How to defeat Trimaris

Tom Taggart tetaggart70 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 08:18:19 PST 2012

I would like to offer my services as a rallying point for the dancers of Ansteorra. Feel free to come to me so that we might organize a coordinated attack upon their spirts. Of course there will need to be an assesment of your skills, which I will humbly acccept as well. Seek me out and we can arrange a private audition. This sacrafice I do accept in service to Ansteorra.

Philippe L'Chanceux
Baron of Bjornsborg

T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
Sent by Samsung Mobile