[Ansteorra] KINGS ROUND TABLE/RED TAPE

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 22 15:31:25 PST 2012

Greetings From Alina Unto All:

I hope everyone had a pleasant time at King's Round Table. We had 188 persons on site.

I would like to thank Lord Colin for finding the site and being the site contact for the event. Without him there would have been no site for the event. Thanks also goes to Lady Magdelena and her assistant  Lady Renee for the wonderful sideboard. Thank you and praise goes out to Lord Lazlo for helping with herald duties. Website thanks goes out to Lady Alicia for a terrific event website and helping to get updates onto the website. Lord  Alfred, Bryn Gwlad's Seneschal for his always ready counsel.

Lastly,thank You Bryn Gwlad and Ansteorra for allowing me take on steward duties for the event.

Always In Service,
Alina