[Ansteorra] Participation vs. Recruitment

Lisa May maaggie1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:28:23 PST 2012

The "official" newsletter has to be standard throughout all kingdoms in
order to reduce printing and mailing costs, but each Kingdom can also
publish a .PDF "supplement" that can be as long as you want and pretty much
hold anything that you want.  It just won't get mailed out with the paper
newsletter, and all "official" business has to be in the standardized
format.

Maggie