[Ansteorra] Participation vs. Recruitment

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:39:01 PST 2012

This is a quote from the message about the electronic newsletters:

Starting January 1, 2012, you can complete an online form at
www.sca.orgthat will allow you to discontinue receiving the paper
copies of your
newsletter(s), no matter when your membership is due for renewal. No
refunds or discounts for either production or postage costs will be
forthcoming if you choose this option, but we do thank you profusely for
helping the SCA run more efficiently!

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Biatrichi Di Palermo <
biatrichidipalermo at gmail.com> wrote:

> That is true, but few have opted for the online option yet so I am only
> speaking from a print perspective.  However there is a size limit on the
> supplement as well.  File size not pages.
>
> --
* <http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Eleanor_Roosevelt/>*Great minds
discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan