[Ansteorra] Participation & Recruitment?

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 10:33:00 PST 2012

The biggest problem I am having when it come to participation is that this
kingdom is so large and my pocket is so small that I can only attend events
nearer to my location. When I lived in Trimaris, I was centrally located
and it was easy to attend events every other weekend. When the majority of
events happen greater than 4 hours away, my poor pocket can't justify it. I
try to attend what I can afford to get to. I am sure I cannot be the only
one who has this problem.

 Tina