[Ansteorra] Blood Bank Drive at Candlemas Urgent announcement

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:06:26 PST 2012

Bryn Gwlad is hosting a blood drive at Candlemas.    However we
currently have a limited number of individuals who have committed to
the drive.   Due to the expense of setting up a blood drive we need to
increase the number of commitments  for the drive.   If we do not have
15-18 individuals signed up by Monday the drive will be cancelled.

You can sign up for the drive at

https://www.inyourhandsonline.org/index.cfm?group=op&expand=20483&zc=78626

If you have any questions about donating or cannot sign up online you
can contact the blood drive coordinator Kent Nitcholas for more
information.

Kent Nitcholas
512-585-5415
knitcholas at inyourhands.org