[Ansteorra] A question on A&S

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 30 00:28:56 PST 2012

Whether your translation/research paper wins at Kingdom A&S or not,
I'm always interested in such papers to add to the Florilegium. That
way folks across the Known World who couldn't make our kingdom A&S can
still enjoy and benefit from your hard work.

In addition, since I take updates at any time, you can take any
comments you get from the judges or others into account and update
your paper later if you wish.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com