[Ansteorra] Live stream of the finals at Crown

Biatrichi Di Palermo biatrichidipalermo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:05:51 PST 2012

I don't want to sound like the SCA curmudgeon here, but I think we are doing a lot of filming, photographing and phone using in plain site.  I am a big beneficiary of the pictures but, one of the things on the survey that caused people to leave was creeping mundanity.  Just something we should keep in mind, like Countess Gwen has, about covering it up.

Biatrichi

Sent from my iPad